Your adventure will begin with a nature walk into the heart of the jungle. Past giant palms, hanging vines and huge twisting tree trunks. Though we often experience three seasons in a day, the temperature remains at comfortable 22-24 degrees so it is green and fresh all year round.
After finished Zipline, we will take you to The Peak Rafting Camp to go to rafting at Mae Taeng river with the distance 10 km. This is the most exciting outdoor activity in Thailand.
- Zipline at Dragon Flight is located 1,300 meters above sea level in a pristine rainforest in the beautiful mountains of Doi Saket rainforest.
- Rafting through the unbelievable scenery around Mae Taeng River
- Personal protection equipment (harness, helmet, and safety lanyards,)
- Injury insurance for white water rafting trip
What you should bring:
- Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
- Mosquito spray
- Long pants or long shorts
- Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
- Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
- Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours run rain or shine. During the summer we recommended casual clothing.
- Dry cloth to change
Requirements and restrictions:
- Anyone age from 4 to 80 can participate
- Weight not over 120kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women, any mental health condition, diabetes, epilepsy, previous operation or injury.
06.30-07.00 am. Pick you up at the hotel
09.00 am. Start Zipline
11.30-12.30 am. Have lunch at Chiang Mai Dragon flight
12.30 pm. Go to The Peak Rafting Camp at Amphoe Mae Taeng
01.30 pm. Arrived The Peak Rafting Camp and start rafting
03.00 pm. Finished rafting
03.30 pm. Drop you off at the hotel
3,000 THB/ PERSON